Brushing off the Dust...

I'm not even going to dwell on how long it has been since I've blogged because that's beside the point... (LOL)


I'm glad to be back on my blog. I'll be able to share what the Lord is sharing with me with everyone that this blog reaches! I've missed you all dearly and I've noticed that it's time for me to stop hiding and be diligent with the gift that God has given me. It's time for words of encouragement, testimonies, revelations, and the like to start flowing! God is doing a new thing, please be a part of it :D.

UPDATES



- Still S I N G L E (hmm no comment, LOL)

- S E N I O R in College! Class of 2017

- Just got accepted into Graduate School :)

- Took a trip to Ghana in Dec 2016 (had the time of my life)!

- Going on a Missions Trip to Greece in the Summer!

- Still loving Jesus ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments

  1. I was have been blessed reading your post my dear sister in Christ. And I am very glad that I made time to read it. May God keep guiding your steps to serve Him they way He wants it done, in Jesus name Amen!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts