Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Pierce VanDunk !

This week I had to honor to host (along with 8 other ladies) a bachelorette party for our close friend Tulia and we topped off the weekend with her getting married to her bestfriend/love of her life, Pierce. I pray for the Lord to continue to guide them and favor them in all the things that they do. Christ is truly the center of their marriage and I wouldn't have prayed for it to be any other way. They are a KINGDOM POWER COUPLE and I thank God for blessing me with such an amazing married couple I can now call my brother and sister ♥

The Bride getting ready to paint the town @ Atlantic City On Weds 5/28 
My bed in the Hotel

Hotel's shower, how dope is this?

#TeamBRIDE

Dinner in Tropicana

The Bridal Party (excluding me, I was photographer)

On the escalator getting ready to head out

Felt like a model for the night LOL

Matching with the Bride!

Bridemaid & Maid of Honor putting the bride's wedding dress on

Bride's mother and sister (maid of Honor) helping with her shoes

Bride & Bridemaids putting on makeup

Had to take a selfie with the Queen !

With my little sister! LOL (Maid of Honor)

Me & Dejanee ♥

Candid of the Bride

The newlyweds in their gangsta pose LOL

Selfie with the whole Bridal Party

The Bride and her mama ♥

The Bride and her Sisters & Brother

The Groomsmen and the Ring boy

The Newlyweds !

Candid of the Queen

Bridal Party !

Entire wedding Party

One side of the amazing Wedding Cake

Personal Picture of me :)

What love looks like, Mr. and Mrs. VanDunk♥
They exchanged heartfelt vows which ultimately lead to God getting the glory in their union as well as Him being exalted. May they serve God with their whole hearts, lives, souls, and strength for they are now one. God bless their Holy matrimony forevermore as it shall be a constant reminder of the covenant the Lord has with us as well.


Comments

Popular Posts