UBGC Annual Spring Concert "In The Midst.."

Saturday April 26, 2014 The University at Buffalo's Gospel Choir had their annual spring concert titled "In The Midst.." The theme was derived from Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." This bible verse is pretty sweet,
especially to have for our concert because it was just a reminder that we were in the presence of the Lord :). The E-Board was introduced then I got to lead opening prayer!!! Boy when I tell you I was ecstatic when my President asked me if I wanted to. She probably didn't think so but I was LOL. Praise Team started off the show and we sang "I'll Praise You Lord," "Holy Is The Lord," "Sit At The Welcome Table" as well as "Moving Forward." After that it was followed by our choir, S.P.i.R.i.T Gospel Choir, Praise Dance and Donte Vargas & Truly Anointed. We sang 6 songs but after every 2, we had our special guests in between the gaps. When I say the Lord was with us and anointed each and every one of our voices!!! He heard, as well as answered every single prayer (Praise Break). God truly is awesome and is faithful, you just have to have faith in Him.

All the planning, extra practices & E-Board meetings, promos, hanging up of flyers and nit-picking @ every detail was truly worth it in the end. Alllll of the stress was worth it because our show was glorious! I enjoyed every minute of it in pure worship and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I danced like David did all in the Spirit and I just loved ministering to people. Whether it be through prayer, dance or in song, it is all done for the Glory of God and I am just so honored and blessed to be used as a vessel for the Almighty Jehovah ♥.

All in all it was a great success and I thank God for blessings each and everyone of our efforts. He's amazing :-) ♥
UBGC 2013-2014 Executive Board
The almighty Selfie lolol
My amazing Gospel Choir ♥
Our outfits for the night, E-Board official = Purple Bow Tie ;)


Comments

Popular Posts