Testimony Tuesday #4

Hey y'all! Didn't do TT last week because I wanted to feature a story from one of y'all but no luck :(. LOL It's all good though, I'll just be patient and trust in God that someone will have the courage to send me a testimony so I can post it. I even hope that I would have so much I would have to pick and choose which one I will feature for which week! But let me not get ahead of myself. Onto another testimony of mine... I'm sick and tired of talking about myself please send your testimonies in please! LOL (desireeopoku@gmail.com)

This is actually a recent testimony. Two & a half weeks ago I was texting my God-sister about how I've been struggling financially in college and she shared with me her struggles while in college and about how she maintained a great GPA while taking on many jobs and paying rent in her off-campus apartment. It motivated me to get a job ASAP on-campus because groceries are no joke! Prior to this I've been tithing any money I would ever get whether it be a dollar, five, ten or fifteen in hopes of a financial blessing. After expressing my need to my God-sister she asked me for my bank account number and blessed with beyond my imagination! I thank God for her being so obedient and generous because she didn't have to do it! I really thank God for using her to bless me and fulfill my promise. I sat for a moment to let it sink in because God is so good. I wanted to cry tears of joy. He knew my struggle, he knew how many problems I was going through and he used my GOD-Sister to bless me surprisingly ! I serve an able & wonderful God :-).

Be Blessed Brothers & Sisters ! <3

Comments

Popular Posts