A "Turn Up" In My Consecration

Catchy title huh? LOL. But that is exactly what I've experienced today.

My two younger sisters have a prayer line with my original Church Home in the Bronx every Monday and Friday. This Friday we focused on the importance of prayer, rising up to be who the Lord has called us to be, how our flesh is weak but the spirit is willing and lastly, how we are in constant spiritual warfare so we must tap into the spiritual realm at all times. Every time I discuss the realness of spiritual warfare I feel like I get a couple nods in agreement and that's about as far as it goes. But NO, this is serious people! For Ephesians 6:12 says "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in heavenly realms." So basically, your fight isn't against the people who don't like you but the demonic forces which are influencing them to treat you in a fashion that falls short of the glory of God. Open up your spiritual eyes. There are demons everywhere but most importantly there are angels too. You being a Child of God have the authority to activate them in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Let us be reminded about the angel in 2 Kings 19:35 who was sent out and put to death 185,000 people. Not angels but ANGEL. Just ONE ANGEL! I hope y'all are hearing me out there. Life and death are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21) so exercise your tongue and bring to death your adversaries in the name of Jesus! When we pray there is a war going on in Heaven.
This prayer call honestly activated and refueled my prayer life. I would pray, pray & pray but be distracted or just be making small prayers but it's time to get serious. God is rising up prayer warriors for these last days and it's your job to pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17). I knew that I've been elected to be a prayer warrior but my flesh would tell me "Geesh this is too much work", "Why does it take me an hour to do my nightly prayer? I'm tired I have class in the morning.", "I'm so tired", "Let me say this quick prayer, God knows my heart."
Talk about the flesh is weak? I am being extremely transparent right now because as I write down the excuses I've accepted I recognize how ridiculous they are! Does God say He's tired when we call on Him every moment and talk out His ear? (LOL being in constant conversation when you don't audibly hear a voice speaking back makes me feel this way sometimes), does he say, "Ehh I'll answer her prayer half-heartedly, she knows I'm God and I still love her anyway even though I put in little effort to satisfy her desires that she's brought to me." No way! So I honestly repent for being lazy and I take up my gifts and pray that it be manifested in the Holy Power of God. Let it be used to build up the Kingdom of Heaven whether I feel like it or not or I'm tired. Who cares about me? It's about JESUS. God will do anything (righteous) for me that I ask in faith and loves me and it's about time I show Him a reciprocation of His love back to Him coming back from his precious daughter. I pray this reaches you anywhere you are and for you to take your prayer life more seriously in Jesus Name. Amen.

Love you all so so much !

- Queen Desiree

Comments

  1. You really said the truth, people are so vulnerable to be possessed by different types of demons and we don't even know it. Spiritual warfare is to be taken seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts