Letter to My Jesus

LOVE is an understatement. You make my heart dance, my stomach flutter. No other love is greater than the love you have for me. I love you so much as well love. So much that I vow to live my life as a living sacrifice all the days that my body is on this Earth. Boy I just love You so much ! You favor me in all things and my blessings are just overflowing. I’m content with You as my portion. You are all I need for if I have you I have EVERYTHING. Joy everlasting ❤ I come to You with all my struggles and problems and you being the gentleman You are listen to every one of them and grant me peace. I just wanted to ask, who do You tell your problems to? Do You even have problems? You’re perfect so I guess not but I care about You. I feel like I need to do more, I will do anything for You, You’re just so good to me! Sometimes it makes me want to cry tears of joy. I have tasted and saw. I love You. I need nothing else on this earth but You. For You Yourself have even said that if I seek Your Kingdom and Righteous then all things shall follow. I believe it so that’s the least I can do to express my gratitude and love to You dad. I love You so much ! 

Comments

Popular Posts