Is that so?


  • Him:*sings* are you afraid to die?
  • Me:Nope I will never die
  • Him:Hahahaha sorry to burst your bubble but...
  • Me:My soul will never die, I'm so serious I will never die! Hahaha
  • Him:*gives weird look*
  • But the thing is I'm so serious. For the bible does tell us that if we have the Son then we have eternal life. Secondly, the punishment for sin is death. Making Jesus my Lord and Savior I have been saved from death because He came, was crucified AND died for my sins. I can now be forgiven for my sins and be crowned a saint before the throne of God. So when I speak, I'm speaking real-life terms. I WILL never die and this is the Good News. I thank the Lord everyday of my life. My body will someday pass away but my soul shall live forever. Praise The Lord !

Comments

Popular Posts