For everything I do must be done for the Lord

I always have this problem with social networks where I get addicted to them. In order to get over the addictions I usually end up deleting my account or deleting the app on my phone. However, I’ve found a new better idea as to how to solve this problem. Instead of deleting it, I can use whatever social network I’m struggling with addiction with to Glorify the name of Jesus. I consider myself a blogger, so YES, I will Blog for God. The purpose is to praise Him, worship Him and give him theHonor He deserves in all that I do. The thing about tumblr is even though I think I’m just blogging to myself there are so many people my posts can touch without me knowing. I feel like God is telling me that it’s my job to spread his Word to my fellow tumblrists, (idk if thats what they call us lol) but yes I answer his calling with a confident and eager YES ! Praise the Lord :-D.

Comments

Popular Posts