CooCoo Crazy for Christ !


As I spend more and more time with Christ, seeking His face, I can’t help but be crazy for Christ. All I do is think about Him and yearn to be close to Him at all times. I’ve been called to serve Him and in serving Him I serve others as well. I can’t take it not contain it, I LOVE JESUS! I may do things for you or reach out to people who I may not know too well but my intentions are all well. Everything I do is a sacrifice to God. I’m here to help you as much as I can brothers and sisters. Some people look at me like “Yeah she’s nice, but she’s kinda too nice.” Is there such a thing? 
I committed my life to Christ and I cried out to Him that I wanted to be JUST like him. Does Christ protect us when we turn our back to him? Does he Bless us when we don’t deserve it? (grace) He sure does! So look at me crazy when I offer to help you with my right hand after you’ve cut off my left hand. All things I do will be done to me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. I love you all and don’t be afraid to declare Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He’s here for you so just run into his open arms. He loves you more than you’ll ever know ! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts